Change Your Genetics, DNA 1,4-6,13-20,23
We all know people who never have to think about slimming or weight loss
They can eat almost anything they want and never get fat
This is because they’re different from within. Their digestive tracts are stronger and more efficient.
The inner energy of their digestive tracts runs smoothly without many blockages.
They were born different. In fact, they feel more alive and look livelier.
That’s what you will also achieve when you learn to build inner energy.1,4-6,13-20,23
You’ll change from the inside … all the way to your outside appearance
As your internal organs improve, your external appearance changes too.2,3,7,8,12,15,35,37,
The pounds will go away, your physical body will slim down and you will look fit.2,3,7
You will look energized and strong.9-12,14,29,35,37,53 (Weight loss programs not adhering to the law of nature will leave you weak and tired – as well as other complications)
Your weight will unlikely come back because your internal organs have changed.
You will also become those people who can eat whatever they want and won’t worry about getting fat. That’s because you will also be different from the inside.
More Inner Energy = Less Food
More energy is equivalent to less food consumption. With more inner energy, you’ll have less cravings for food. You’ll feel energetic, enthusiastic, and alive.
This is why Chinese Inner Energy Master use the saying “When Qi is Full, One Doesn’t Think About Food”.
Why Intense Exercise Doesn’t Really Work…
This is also why an intense and improper exercise will leave you with a great appetite afterwards. You’ve depleted your inner energy in great amount. You’ll then very likely eat a huge meal which will put great strain on your digestive system.
If you don’t eat a big meal, you can’t recover those inner energy quickly, and you may get sick and other complications may occur.
This is why modern fitness experts have discovered that intense exercises one day and full rest huge meals the other day give so much great result than intense exercise every single day.
However, with inner energy practice, you will not have that problem because you’re working with the true law of nature.
Most Efficient Weight Loss, Least Possible Effort
With Inner Energy Weight Loss, you will become healthier and stronger (most of all, slim, fit, and athlete) at the most efficient rate possible without the unnecessary strain of intense exercise.
Moreover, the best of all, the least possible effort!
You’ve always seen people who doesn’t eat much yet they’re so energetic. With more energy, the food actually taste better, too.
More Inner Energy = More Natural Attraction
With more inner energy, you’ll feel better and look better. You’ll look fit and athletic.
You will energize people around you. They will naturally like you, get attracted to you, and want to be around you because of the high energy emitted by you.
“Shedding The Embryo and Changing The Bones”
Chinese Inner Energy Masters use the term “Shedding the Embryo and Changing the Bones” (脫胎換骨) to the practice of inner energy. This is to describe how inner energy practice will literally change your inner physical body – your genetics – your DNA.1,4-6,13-20,23
You will feel like a different person and look like a different person.
In a sense, reborn…
Your outside appearance is a reflection of your inside
You’ll also notice as your inner energy increases and your inner organs improve, your personality will actually change. In addition to changed appetite, no more cravings, you will see a reduction in negative emotions.5,12,22,38,39,42,47-49
While something before may annoy you, now it doesn’t. Maybe when something before will cause you to feel down, now it doesn’t. Everything about you will change.
Your external appearance will improve and so will your personality.2,3,5,7,8,12,15,22,35,37-39,42,47-49
This is why the Chinese Inner Energy Masters say “Away From the Embryo and Changing the Bones” (脫胎換骨).
This is because…
You will be transformed and re-birthed.
Sections from the Book
Visualization to Clear Mental & Physical Pathways (The right way to do this) (Page 8)
There are so many methods for visualizations in the modern day. It is very confusing and counter-productive. Most of all, they are time-consuming.
This visualization (2-minutes is all you need) will achieve your goal by directly addressing the mental blocks as well as the blocks in your physical body that are causing you to be overweight. This will help change your harmful habits into healthy ones automatically. Sometimes, you don’t even know which habits are harmful. But it will take care of them for you. Fighting our own habits is difficult without the proper tools. This gives you an unique advantage over your subconscious self.
Positive Affirmation to Build Inner Energy (Page 10)
This positive affirmation will create inner energy for your physical body — showing you that our mind do affect the physical body. With more positive inner energy, your body will become more efficient and your digestive tracts will improve.
How to Walk to Build Inner Energy: (Page 11)
This is one of the easiest, fastest way, most powerful way to build inner energy. This technique encompasses all three of the basic inner energy practices, Wu-Gong (武功), Qi-Gong (氣功), and Nei-Gong (內功). Done correctly, you’ll find yourself greatly energized. With enough inner energy generated, your body will find blockages in your mind and body that are causing you to be overweight and then clear them with great force. This is not something visualization, positive affirmation, hypnosis (Popular nowadays. Again, time-consuming and limited benefits) can even come close. It’s like the difference of taking down a wall with a hammer vs. a knife.
Two Kinds of Sweat – The right one will help you slim down: (Page 14)
There are two kinds of sweat. One is good (sign of ample inner energy) and one is not so good (losing inner energy). Are you sweating the right ones?
Why I’m NOT Telling You to Run: (Page 16)
I’ve seen so many people running trying to lose their weight. Yet despite all the sweat and excruciating efforts, the results are minimal to damaging. As you understand how to build inner energy, you’ll know why running doesn’t work for most people.
Meditation for Digestive Tracts: (Page 17)
This simple meditation technique in two parts will strengthen your metabolism without any significant effort on your part. You can do this while sitting down and anywhere you like.
The key to building inner energy: (Page 19)
The secret behind generating inner energy. If you understand this, then you understand what are all inner energy methods trying to achieve.
the Biggest enemy in building inner energy: (Page 20)
What is the biggest enemy in all inner energy practices? If you don’t know this and actively address this, you may never see any inner energy benefits.
Origin Points (The Switch to Open All Acupressure Points): (Page 21)
You’ve probably heard about how acupuncture can help with your inner energy flow. In the past decade, new discovery by Taiwanese Doctor Dr. Zhao-Han Chang have shown that specific points on the body are the Big Switches that can open all small switches (acupressure points). No more needles yet drastically more effective. If you have serious digestive tract problems, then this will truly a game-changer.
Foods with Ample Inner Energy: (Page 22)
Building inner energy on your own whether through the mind or body takes time and practice. There are many methods to get extra inner energy right away without much effort. This method significantly strengthens your digestive tracts with much effort on your part.
Foods That Hurt Inner Energy: (Page 26)
Building inner energy is long-term process that changes you from within starting from your internal organs. Some people have more from birth. Some have less. Generally, this is called genetics. Building inner energy changes you internally and eventually externally. To make this process more efficient, you’ll want to know the specific foods that actually hurt your inner energy. Just by stopping the consumption of these foods will make a world of difference.
Powerful External Energy Sources: (Page 28)
One would be wise to take any assistance available in nature to achieve your goal.
Powerful inner energy masters have all used various external energy sources to achieve their state of mind and physical bodies. One of the powerful energy sources is listed here.
By applying this powerful energy source, specifically to your digestive tracts, will make weight loss a simple task. Increased metabolism, strong digestion, and weight loss are easy with this readily available energy source.
Energy Stones for Digestive Tracts: (Page 30)
The rich and powerful throughout history have all recognize the powerful energy of different stones to augment their own energy to stay in power.
Like I said before, more inner energy equals more natural attraction. In fact, there are a lot more of it. More persuasion, more confidence, more will, more manifestation power, etc. The list goes on.
I will show you specific stones that augment the energy of your digestive tracts to make your weight loss goal even easier.
While these stones carry freely available energy to assist you, it is not a comparable substitute for the food supplements and external energy source discussed in the previous sections.
You’ve also have learned how to walk to generate immense inner energy – more than any energy stone can give you.
Therefore, these stones are good aids for beginning stages of inner energy building.
how to socialize to build inner energy for weight loss: (Page 30)
Socializing the right way will generate great inner energy for you without much effort. Not all socializing are created equal… Socializing the right way will bring you significant inner energy and help you clear your energy blockages that are causing you to be overweight.
More Signs of Your Digestive Tracts Strengthening: (Page 31)
When your digestive tracts improve, you’ll find these things may happen and what you should do in response to them.
Discussion of simple and advanced inner energy practices: (Page 32)
There are many methods for building inner energy. Like all methods, they range from simple to advanced practices.
Simple methods are straightforward, easy to practice, and you’ll see results right away. These are the everyday QiGong or Taichi practices you see people do. You have seen so many people practice these supposedly great energy exercises. Yet have you wondered why many of them still look weak and fragile? In this section you will find out why…
The only exception are the masters who dedicated their lives to QiGong. But you already know you don’t have a lifetime to practice these methods… right?
The practices of our inner energy weight loss methods are focused for fast and dramatic results. You’ll not only get weight loss results the fastest possible way but with the least effort.
You will also find this is also one of fastest way to get fit, get strong, and get athlete.
Dear Health Seeker,
In ancient China, the practice of inner energy is called Nei-Gong (內功), meaning Internal-Kung Fu. It is the basic energy practice to return one’s inner physical body to a truly healthy state.
It plays an essential role in a set of practices to attain a truly healthy state of mind and body.
The order is Wu-Gong (武功), Qi-Gong (氣功), Nei-Gong (內功). Then Tao-Gong (道功). Finally Zen-Gong (禪功). The latter two, Tao- and Zen-Gong is more geared toward spiritual enlightenment.
In this book, you will find out a technique that encompasses all three of the inner energy practices specifically on transforming your physical body, Wu-Gong (武功), Qi-Gong (氣功), and Nei-Gong (內功).
It is one of the most efficient inner energy practices and requires no complicated instructions.
On top of that, you’ll get an array of powerful energy sources available to you without any practice to lead you to weight loss.
The true goal of strengthening your body is so you can go on to pursue your heart’s desire.
Life is short. Time is limited. I want you to lose weight and get fit in the least amount of time with the least amount of effort.
That’s why you want to practice the most efficient inner energy weight loss methods and use the simplest and most powerful inner energy sources available.
I don’t want you get trapped into an endless addiction of playing around with Qigong or some fitness fads that will get you nowhere.
Get your body right, fast, and go on to pursue your life’s true calling.
I promise when your body is back to optimal state, your calling will come.
David Hsi-yuan Teng
Publisher & Inner Energy Practitioner
Karma & Enlightenment, Inc.
60-Day Risk-Free Purchase: “You’re protected by my no-hassle, 60-Day Guarantee. If you don’t love the product, just email us and I’ll give you back every single penny.”
Price: Just $47.00 USD
YOU’LL GET INSTANT ACCESS FOLLOWING PURCHASE – NO SHIPPING!
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison. “Study reveals gene expression changes with meditation.” ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 8 December 2013.
- Godfrey KM, Gallo LC, Afari N (Apr 2015). “Mindfulness-based interventions for binge eating: a systematic review and meta-analysis”. J Behav Med. 38 (2): 348–62. doi:10.1007/s10865-014-9610-5. PMID 25417199.
- Olson KL, Emery CF (Jan 2015). “Mindfulness and weight loss: a systematic review”. Psychosom Med. 77 (1): 59–67. doi:10.1097/PSY.0000000000000127. PMID 25490697.
Fahri Saatcioglu. Regulation of gene expression by yoga, meditation and related practices: A review of recent studies. Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 2013-02-01, Volume 6, Issue 1, Pages 74-77
- “Research Spotlight: Mindfulness Meditation Is Associated With Structural Changes in the Brain”. NCCIH. January 30, 2011.
- QUAN-ZHEN LI, Ph.D, M.D., PING LI, Ph.D., GABRIELA E. GARCIA M.D., RICHARD J. JOHNSON, M.D, and LILI FENG, M.D. Genomic Profiling of Neutrophil Transcripts in Asian Qigong Practitioners: A Pilot Study in Gene Regulation by Mind–Body Interaction. THE JOURNAL OF ALTERNATIVE AND COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE. Volume 11, Number 1, 2005, pp. 29–39
- vejoy J, Gillham S, Putiri A, Sasagawa M, and Bradley R. The Effects of Qigong on Glucose Control in Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study. Diabetes Care, 2010. 33(1):e8. PMID: 20040671.
- Sancier KM. Anti-Aging Benefits of Qigong. J Intl Soc Life Info Science 1996a; 14(1):12-21.
- Sancier KM, Hu B. Medical applications of qigong and emitted qi on humans, animals, cell cultures & plants: review of selected scientific research. Am J. Acupuncture 1991; 19(4):36777.
- Sancier KM, Chow EPY. Healing with qigong and quantitative effects of qigong. J. American College of Trad. Chinese Medicine. 1989: 7(3):13-19.
- Sancier K M. The effect of qigong on human body functions. Proceedings, Fifth International Symposium on Qigong, Shanghai, China..1994:179.
- Roger Jahnke, OMD, Linda Larkey, PhD, Carol Rogers, Jennifer Etnier, PhD, and Fang Lin. A Comprehensive Review of Health Benefits of Qigong and Tai Chi. Am J Health Promot. 2010 JUL-AUG; 24(6): e1–e25.
- Church D. The genie in your genes: epigenetic medicine and the new biology of intention. Santa Rosa, CA: Elite; 2007.
- Bhasin MK, Dusek JA, Chang B-H, Joseph MG, Denninger JW, et al. (2013) Relaxation Response Induces Temporal Transcriptome Changes in Energy Metabolism, Insulin Secretion and Inflammatory Pathways. PLoS ONE 8(5): e62817. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0062817
- Epel E, Daubenmier J, Moskowitz JT, Folkman S, Blackburn E. Can meditation slow rate of cellular aging? Cognitive stress, mindfulness, and telomeres. Acad Sci. 2009 Aug; 1172:34-53
Lian Sidorov, DDS & Kevin Chen, Ph.D. MPH. Biophysical Mechanisms of Genetic Regulation: Is There a Link to Mind-Body Healing? First International Conference on the Science of Whole Person Healing, March 28-30, 2003 Washington DC
Dr Mae-Wan Ho, How Mind Changes Genes through Meditation, Institute of Science in Society, UK. 21/05/14
Kaliman, P., Álvarez-López, M.J., Cosín-Tomás, M., Rosenkranz, M.A., Lutz, A., Davidson, R.J. (2014). Rapid changes in histone deacetylases and inflammatory gene expression in expert meditators. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 40: 96-107.
Dusek JA, Otu HH, Wohlhueter AL, Bhasin M, Zerbini LF, et al. (2008) Genomic Counter-Stress Changes Induced by the Relaxation Response. PLoS ONE 3(7): e2576. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0002576
David R. Hamilton PhD, Harvard Study finds that Meditation Impacts DNA, April 19, 2011
- Gouina JP, Kiecolt-Glasera JK. The Impact of Psychological Stress on Wound Healing: Methods and Mechanisms. Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2011 Feb; 31(1): 81–93.
- Feinstein, D., & Eden, D. (2008). Six pillars of energy medicine: Clinical strengths of a complementary paradigm. Alternative Therapies, 14(1), 44-54.
- Rossi E. The psychobiology of gene expression. New York: Norton; 2002.
- Lipton BH. The biology of belief. Santa Rosa, CA: Elite; 2005.
McTaggart L. The field. New York: Harper; 2003.
- Jones JP, Bae JK. Ultrasonic visualization and stimulation of classical oriental acupuncture points. Medical Acupuncture. 2004;15(2):24-26.
- Wang P, Hu X, Wu B. Displaying of the infrared radiant track long meridians on the back of the human body [in Chinese]. Chen Tzu Yen Chiu Acupuncture Research. 1993; 18(2): 90-93.
- Langevin HM., Yandow JA. Relationship of acupuncture points and meridians to connective tissue planes. Anatomical Record, 2002;269:257-265.
- McCraty R. The energetic heart: bioelectromagnetic communication within and between people. In Rosch PJ, Markov MS. (Eds). Clinical Applications of Bioelectromagnetic Medicine. New York: Marcel Dekker; 2004; 541-562.
Feinstein D. At play in the fields of the mind: personal myths as fields of information. Journal of Humanistic Psychology.1998;38(3):71-109.
Liboff AR. Toward an electromagnetic paradigm for biology and medicine. Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine. 2004;10(1):41-47.
Sheldrake R. The presence of the past: morphic fields and the habits of nature. New York: Random House; 1988.
Gurwitsch AG. The theory of the biological field [in Russian]. Moscow: Sovetskaya Nauka Publishing House; 1944.
Burr HS, Northrup FSC. The electro-dynamic theory of life. Quarterly Review of Biology. 1935;10:322-333.
Frazee, O.E. 1909. The effect of electrical stimulation upon the rate of regeneration in Rana pipiens and Amblystoma jeffersonianum. J. Exp. Zool. 7:457.
Lund, EJ. Bioelectric fields and growth. Austin: The University of Texas Press; 1947.
Creath K, Schwartz GE. Measuring effects of music, noise, and healing energy using a seed germination bioassay. Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine. 2004;10(1):41-47.
Winstead-Fry P, Kijek J. An integrative review and meta-analysis of Therapeutic Touch research. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. 1999;5(6):58-67.
- Lutz, Antoine; Dunne, John D.; Davidson, Richard J. (2007). “Meditation and the Neuroscience of Consciousness: An Introduction”. In Zelazo, Philip David; Moscovitch, Morris; Thompson, Evan. The Cambridge Handbook of Consciousness. Cambridge Handbooks in Psychology. Cambridge University Press. pp. 499–552. doi:10.1017/CBO9780511816789.020. ISBN 978-0-511-81678-9.
- Ospina MB, Bond K, Karkhaneh M, et al. (December 2008). “Clinical trials of meditation practices in health care: characteristics and quality”. J Altern Complement Med. 14 (10): 1199–213. doi:10.1089/acm.2008.0307. PMID 19123875.
- Tang YY, Posner MI (Jan 2013). “Special issue on mindfulness neuroscience”. Social Cognitive & Affective Neuroscience. 8 (1): 1–3. doi:10.1093/scan/nss104.
Sequeira S (Jan 2014). “Foreword to advances in meditation research: Neuroscience and clinical applications”. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1307: v–vi. doi:10.1111/nyas.12305. PMID 24571183.
- Posner MI, Tang YY, Lynch G (2014). “Mechanisms of white matter change induced by meditation training”. Frontiers in Psychology. 5 (1220): 297–302. doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01220.
- Holzel BK, Lazar SW, et al. (Nov 2011). “How does mindfulness meditation work? Proposing mechanisms of action from a conceptual and neural perspective”. Perspectives on Psychological Science. 6 (6): 537–559. doi:10.1177/1745691611419671. PMID 26168376.
- Gotink RA, Chu P, Busschbach JJ, et al. (Apr 2015). “Standardised Mindfulness-Based Interventions in Healthcare: An Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses of RCTs”. PLoS ONE. 10 (4): e0124344. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0124344. PMC 4400080free to read. PMID 25881019.
- Goyal, Madhav; Singh, Sonal; Sibinga, Erica M. S.; Gould, Neda F.; Rowland-Seymour, Anastasia; Sharma, Ritu; Berger, Zackary; Sleicher, Dana; Maron, David D.; Shihab, Hasan M.; Ranasinghe, Padmini D.; Linn, Shauna; Saha, Shonali; Bass, Eric B.; Haythornthwaite, Jennifer A. (2014). “Meditation Programs for Psychological Stress and Well-being”. JAMA Internal Medicine. 174 (3): 357–68. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.13018. PMC 4142584free to read. PMID 24395196.
- Simkin DR, Black NB (July 2014). “Meditation and mindfulness in clinical practice”. Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 23 (3): 487–534. doi:10.1016/j.chc.2014.03.002. PMID 24975623.
- Hölzel, B. K.; Carmody, J; Vangel, M; Congleton, C; Yerramsetti, S. M.; Gard, T; Lazar, S. W. (2011). “Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density”. Psychiatry Res. 191 (1): 36–43. doi:10.1016/j.pscychresns.2010.08.006. PMC 3004979free to read. PMID 21071182.
- Santarnecchi E, D’Arista S, Egiziano E, et al. (Oct 2014). “Interaction between Neuroanatomical and Psychological Changes after Mindfulness-Based Training”. PLoS ONE. 9 (10): e108359. Bibcode:2014PLoSO…9j8359S. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0108359. PMC 4203679free to read. PMID 25330321.
- Fox, Kieran C.R.; Nijeboer, Savannah; Dixon, Matthew L.; Floman, James L.; Ellamil, Melissa; Rumak, Samuel P.; Sedlmeier, Peter; Christoff, Kalina (2014). “Is meditation associated with altered brain structure? A systematic review and meta-analysis of morphometric neuroimaging in meditation practitioners”. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 43: 48–73. doi:10.1016/j.neubiorev.2014.03.016.
- Black, David S.; Kurth, Florian; Luders, Eileen; Wu, Brian (2014). “Brain Gray Matter Changes Associated with Mindfulness Meditation in Older Adults: An Exploratory Pilot Study using Voxelbased Morphometry”. Neuro. 1 (1): 23–26. doi:10.17140/NOJ-1-106. PMC 4306280free to read. PMID 25632405.
- Hintz KI, Yount GI, Kadar I, Schwartz GE, Hammerschlog R, Lin S. Bioenergy definitions and research guidelines. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. 2003; 9(Supplement): 17A – 34A.
- Zhang CI. Electromagnetic body versus chemical body. Network. 2003; 81:7–10.
- Rubik B. The biofield hypothesis: its biophysical basis and role in medicine. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2002;8:703-717.
- Hunt, V. Electronic evidence of auras, chakras in UCLA study. Brain/Mind Bulletin, 1978;3(9):1-2.
- Lee RH, Quantifying subtle energies through physical vibration. Presented at the 16th Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine; Boulder, CO; June 23, 2006.
- Oldfield H. The human energy field and the invisible universe. Presented at the 16th Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine, Boulder, CO; June 24, 2006.
- Motoyama H, Brown R., Science and the evolution of consciousness: chakras, ki, and psi. Brookline, MA: Autumn Press; 1978.
- Hu XL, et al. [Eds]. Modern scientific research in acupuncture channels and collaterals in traditional Chinese medicine [in Chinese]. Beijing: People’s Hygiene Publishing House; 1990.
- Collinge W. Subtle energy: awakening to the unseen forces in our lives. New York: Warner Books; 1998:18 – 19.
- Schlebush KP, Walburg MO, Popp FA. Biophotonics in the infrared spectral range reveal acupuncture meridian structure of the body. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2005;11(1):171-173.
- McClare CWF. Resonance in bioenergetics. Annals of the New York Academy of Science. 1974;227:74-97.
- Rein G. Bioinformation within the biofield: beyond bioelectromagnetics. Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine. 2004;10(1):59-68.
- Jobst KA. Science and healing: from bioelectromagnetics to the medicine of light. [Editorial]. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2004;10:1-3.